Credulous, not naive

I've just realized that people easily mistake someone being credulous for being naive. It's sad, really. I like to believe that people are honest and decent. However, I'm not stupid since I obviously can tell when someone's just taking the piss.
I have somehow surrounded myself with some people who do not get the fine difference. I used to be naive, but I'm not anymore - honestly.

This is what I like about The Big Move. The chance to do over and do everything right this time. I get to take my experience with me to a new city and use it where I needed it in the first place.

In the meantime I can't do more than listen to The Undertones - Teenage Kick.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments :

Lindz said...

I have to say your blog is quite fabulous. I really enjoy reading it. You seem quite down to earth and that is nice to see, as it can be hard to come by these days :)

Drizzle Kid said...

Thank you! It's really nice to hear that.