How to learn how to swim


I can spot a broken person just as easily as a fashionista can spot a fake Gucci bag.

And I see these people, they put on a breave face but really they are broken. And I give of myself maybe a little bit more than I should. Becuase I see, I know and I want to help. However, I always forget not everyone wants or are able to accept that help. I know that I didn't accept help, when that used to be me. So I should just let it go.
But I just can't.

Some things in life you have to learn for yourself - on your own. It's like:

When someone is drowning it's not possible to teach him/her how to swim.

In that position you have to save yourself from drowning. It's like in actually cases of people drowning, were if someone swims out to help that person - the person drowning will be in panic and hold on to hard and pull down the person who has come to the rescue.
So, you have to help yourself before anyone else can help you. The bottom line is, no one understands you as well as you - so at the end of the line you are the only one who can help and heal you.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :