Old Diary

I found all my old diaries from a couple of years back. Since I haven't written here in a while I thought I should start rewriting some pages of my old thoughts.

Monday 29th of May, 2006 (12.29)
My new motto is: No regrets, walk in a straight line and smile pretty

My last entry before heading out to sea for the summer

Monday 17th of July, 2006 (22.52)
I'm singing to myself, even though I know that's called loneliness. Oh, baby I was bound for Mexico (Kiel)

Out on the sea

Tuesday 31st of August, 2006 (07.20)

"You watch me drink myself to death" I'm sorry I'm demanding, but I've been here before on tired legs, drunk on wine, the reddest thing I've seen...

Back home again



Those days of being young and stupid, just flashes back at me.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

ah, you're lucky. I wish I never destroyed my old diaries, but I did because I couldn't stand how stupid I sounded. Embrace it though! It's a marker of how much you've grown.

Jim said...

Isn't that so cool? Observations, some of which were written on napkins, matchbooks and my hand when out with friends and transferred to the "logbook" now lay at the bottom of the storage bins...I too find my past in written notes and audio tapes (remember the tape recorder?) lol! Now we have our smartphones to quickly talk or text in the details with keywords to find it! Courtney's right, these things we write form our collective conscience by trial and error.

Anonymous said...

Do you have a facebook Sanna? I've been searching for you but can't find you. ):