It Takes Two To Tango


Someone spent 15 min. on a bus yesterday with a milkshake in their hand just to come and give it to me. That someone is A. someone who's been in my life since last autumn, but hasn't been featured in the blog. It's been too precious and too private. Thought I should give him a introduction, so that you'll know who he is in the future.

It's strange. When it comes to me I can drag almost all of my inmost thoughts and skeletons out of the closet in this blog. But when it comes to my relationship it's like it's only half of my story to tell. Since it takes two to tango. I guess, it all goes to show that I'm more careful when it comes to those I love than what I am for myself.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

I know how this is... I can only think of a little bit to say about the person I'm involved with even though I have so many feelings. Trouble putting them into words perhaps? Maybe I just don't want to sound cliche about a relationship.