A line allows progress, a circle does not

On my way out to a party: The First Time In A Long Time.

I'm not the club kid I once use to be, I guess because I like myself more now - if that makes any sense at all?

To me (amongst other things) parties represent the way I use to be, which can be described with a quote:

"She'll settle for anything, that'll make her brain slow down or stop"

I guess I've grown up, grown out of it, grown stronger. That's probably good but it makes me feel a little bit more self-conscious at parties - now I actually care about people’s opinions and would prefer that they like me.

Compared to before when I just cared about how to run as far into the fog as possible.


Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

YAY! Sanna has returned. Ive missed you. Hows London? Are you still in London? Where do you work? What are you studying?

Drizzle Kid said...

Yes, I'm still in London. I'm just in school at the moment (no work) and I'm studying music and media management.