Honey Is Cool

So boys are a chapter on their own. But what I can say though is...

I've always been a girlfriend girl. I've been playing nice and playing by the rules and caring maybe sometimes even a little bit too much. It's gotten me - long and healthy relationships but not necessarily with the kind of boy that would really make me happy.

So I've been single for almost a year now and it's the first time since the age of 16 where I've had to handle being single: did I mention that I'm kind of a girlfriend girl?
We are talking about almost 6 years of relationships...

I'm not going to pretend that I've figured it out... Obviously it's a long road, but what I can say is though:

If you care too much or put too much trust in one guy - you kind of paint yourself into a corner...

Just listen to this song

Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments :

Raggy Paints said...

Being in a relationship can sometimes be easier than not being in a relationship and so often you end up staying in the relationship despite the fact that it isn't really what you want and probably isn't particularly good for you. I tend to be the same and have now been single for quite some time after eventually ending a 5 year relationship realizing that it wasn't good for either of us... of course being single still sucks massively and you end up wanting to be with anyone just to stop being single, whether they are right for you or not... and you fall back into the cycle all over again... maybe I'm just feeling jaded though ;-)

Drizzle Kid said...

Maybe and maybe not. My thoughts generally are the when you first meet someone - you'll have some kind of gut feeling telling you something that you heart doesn't want to listen to. Then when you're in too deep you realise that your gut's feeling/initial instincts were right but by then you are too emotionally invested to break off the relationship.