Phone book Baggage


Have you every thought about how many people that you don't speak to that are in your phone book on your mobile phone? People you don't ever call or text. People that you don't even know that well, that you might not even like or that you may even dislike.

I've been going through my phone book today and deleting contacts:

Someone from university I haven't spoken to in 2 years? Deleted

Someone I met in a bar and then never saw again? Deleted

Old work colleagues that I don't like? Deleted

Those old friends that I never hang out with? Deleted

That one night stand that I'm now ignoring? Deleted

The boy I kind of liked but who's playing with my head? Deleted

Friends of friends that I don't hang out with anymore? Deleted

That guy that took me out on a horrible first date? Deleted

All I can say is that it's quite refreshing - feels a bit like a spring clean. I know I don't really want to reach out to these people so it's fine I don't need to carry their numbers with me in my pocket every day of my life.

Done and Dusted.


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :