Drizzlekid goes London

So, why two blogs? you might be asking yourself. The answer is simple, since I already have a Swedish blog where I pour my heart out, I figured that having an English blogs as well would:

A.) Give all my friends, who do not speak swedish a chance to read whatever I like to write
B.) Since I'm no longer in school help me keep up with the English language (well at least the written part of it)

I ask you to have some patience with my English, since I'm not a native speaker of this fine language there might occur some grammatically incorrect sentences or errors in spelling. Please leave me a comment about it and it will be corrected. But bear with me on this one.

My song of the day is David Cronenberg's Wife - I do know

Would you forgive me no matter what I'd do?
Even if it made you physically sick

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :