Music Update

Hello Dolls,

It's been a while since last. But I've been busy working in the office and being lame. I sit in the office all day listening to music and working, while I drink way to much coffee. The being lame part is that I've recently enjoyed preparing my breakfasts before going to sleep at night. Chopping vegetables into small pieces for my morning omelette. The morning omelette is a new thing too.

However, I found some great new music. I seem to be stuck on this electro track which I can't seem to get out of.

So here's some music tips:
Lonely Dear - A Swedish guy, who is extremely talented. Listen to the track Airport Surroundings, it's the track I love the most at the moment.

Rojksopp - The duo has recorded a new track, called Happy up here. The track is absolutely stunning and I'll play it at the next party.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :