The Flatshare

So I have moved to London. When you move it's all rather chaotic since there are so many things that you can't set up from home. I've been in London now for two and a half week and I've already moved into my first flatshare, which is located close to the Uni that I'm studying at.

I now live in Upper Holloway and I rather like it. I really enjoy my neighbourhood so far, and I'm excited to further explore it.

I've only lived in the flatshare for barely a week but I have really found it lovely. It's a three-floor house with five bedrooms, a kitchen, a living room and a balcony/patio. I live with three professional (where of one are doing her masters part-time) and one other student, who's doing his third year of Uni (at the same Uni as me!)

Everyone is in the mid twenties and therefore that gives the flatshare a laid back vibe. Everyone have their own things going and we'll talk a bit at breakfast and dinner times. Maybe even watch a bit of telly together in the evenings. Today, however one of my flatmates had her boyfriend over and they maid butterfly cakes. So later this evening I found this on the fridge:



Post-it on the fridge

The cake

Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

aw, the magnets say "you - must - want - food!"
that's so very nice. I'm glad you're finding your way :)

Jim said...

aw, yeah that's "nice to break the ice" with thoughtful sharing!
Now it's your turn...what will you post-it beneath the magnets? :o