Calm&Quite, Surprise - Weekend

I've had the slowest weekend ever, I've been feeling a bit under the weather lately, so I just stayed home and got some quality time with myself, which was quite a nice change.

I've done quite a lot of research for my upcoming trip to Berlin. My parents always go on holidays with me just after New Years. So the plain is taking off on the 2th of January. The last few years have been on the theme "big or great cities". Last year we went to London and the year before that Edinburgh. This year it'll be Berlin.
On the list for the future, there has been discussions about New York, Rome and Milano.
So it's only to hold your fingers crossed and hope for the best...

I've also got some lyrics done. I've got a music project on the rise. I can't really spill more about it at the moment. But when it's ready, you won't know what hit you.
It's sort of a collaboration between me and two of my friends and it might take some time to put all the pieces together, so to speak.

Sweden, is cold but surprisingly not that rainy. I heard a wisper about better weather...

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :