Combat baby, Come back baby

I'm currently listening to music at my 8 to 5 work, since I only answer the phone once in a while, so it's fine. I've got quite good headphones, so I don't bother anyone else.
I thought I should list the songs, that I haven't listen that much to(some of them however are my bands/artists I really like). But they are the new song I quite like at the moment.

The List

Yelle - Les femmes
The Kooks - Gap
Robots in Disguise - The tears
Metric - Combat baby
CSS (
Cansei de Ser Sexy) - Meeting Paris Hilton
New young pony club - The bomb

Sorry about the fact that some of the links are of a bit lower quality, I just wanted the whole song so that you could get the whole picture of the song. Some of the videos aren't even the official music video for the specific songs. But hey, I tried my best...

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

I've heard of Yelle - but not much of her songs... I liked that one. And the Combat video was entertaining ;)

I love listening to all of my music on shuffle; it makes me happy when a song I almost forgot about comes on.

Have a fantastic weekend!