Graduation

So after 3 years of work, I've finished my Bachelors degree in Music and Media Management and the graduation ceremony is looming and I must say:

I'm not all that excited by it.


I got my grades. I got my certificate.
Why, oh why is there a need for me to pay money for a cap and gown I'm not particularly looking forward to wearing and to buy photos that I know I won't look forward to pose for or look at? Well, I guess it's all for the parents at this point.

When I got my results I just felt empty. Not happy, not excited, not filled with a sense of achievement. Just indifferent. It's just such a small step - getting an education. The hardest thing will be finding a full time permanent contract with a company that I enjoy working for - no biggie should be done in about 5 minutes don't you think?

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :