First Dates



So I went out on this innocent but dreadful boring first date and all I could think was
why am I putting myself through this?
Secondly I thought to myself, about the last boy I kind of dated:
That for a second you could have had me so easily
If you just would have wanted me enough
I could have been yours
But I wasn't 
And I'm not the kind of girl that will dwell too long about it
So I'm just going to shrug my shoulders

And next time
Next Time - I won't pick such a boring first date!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments :

Raggy Paints said...

i'd say pick me! but that seems a bit desperate. Either way I feel I would make a more interesting first date... at least I hope I would!

Drizzle Kid said...

You have no idea how painful that first date was, four pints and the boy asked me 2 questions - it was like listening to someone's inner rant for 4 hours. Also he never looked me in the eye. At the end I was staring at him, trying to provoke him into looking me in the eye not paying attention to what he was talking about.