Found in the city lights

When reading this, listen to this song.

Yet one week is almost finished, they just seem to pass by without effort and without difficulty. The number of days until I get on a plane is schrinking down slowly. But this time, this flight, will be different or at least that's what I keep telling myself.

I've got a couple of weeks of work before going to this lovely music festival and once again I can act like a foolish youth for a couple of days. However, youth is wasted on the young. I reckon I grew up too quickly. It almost feels like it happened over night, like the progress of growing up just rushed by and I can't quite put my finger on when or what it was. It has its flaws but I seem to like it this way. Maybe because it is the only way that I know how to act.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments :

Sunil said...

2 week story which is really entertaining. Please read it once.

Sunil

Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step