Health on the rise

Let's be honest, I do not live the healthiest of lifestyles. I'd like to believe that I have a better lifestyle now that what I had a couple of years ago. However, my lifestyle is not that healthy at the moment, let's just say that there could definitely be improvements.
Since The Big Move is coming up I am keen to steer into a new direction.

I would say that I need to impact less is more onto my life, regarding my eating habits as well as my alcohol habits.
In both cases I would not say that I eat or drink to an abnormal excess. Even though I don't, I still feel like I can improve. When it's about food I need to be more aware and not fall for the cravings of junk food.

Alcohol is a whole different matter, if you didn't know by now I used to be a Club Kid and the worst kind. I'd go out three or four times a week. So by now I know, I'm a bit of an either/or-person. I can go out and be sober and have fun, but sometimes I just lose my common sense. Like a bull that suddenly sees red, my mind sometimes snap and I just feel like I want to get incredibly intoxicated. Alcohol is a nice thing in social situations but it is also somewhat of a tool that one uses to forget the present.

I just reckon I should have a better approach to food and alcohol that what I have at the moment. This is because not only will it improve my health but if I drink less, eat smaller portions of healthy food I suspect that it will keep my food budget down. Something I will need to do after The Big Move. London is kind of an expensive city to live in, so I think I need to do what ever I can to keep myself from drifting.
If I only have so little to survive on every month it would be rather nice not to have to waste it all on food, leaving me flabby and poor.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :