The End Of The Beginning

I've just gotten back from a music festival and I feel completely exhausted both physically and mentally. I saw loads of band and had a wicked time, still a piece of the puzzle is missing - which will be gone forever.
The Boy and I, broke things off after two and a half years of a lovely relationship. It feels rather surreal. Single - Me? I don't even know how that works, what am I supposed to do?
I knew that this day was coming, since none of us wanted a long distance relationship and The Big Move is in the autumn. I just thought we would have some lovely summer months left - but I guess not.

The worst part of it all was that we planned to go to the music festival together and I still had ride up to the festival in his van with his friends - who where asking question about how The Boy and I know each other. Let me tell you it was really comfortable and not at all heartbreaking.
I just thank heaven,that I met a really nice guy at the festival (he's from the Capital of Sweden, so let's call him 'C'). C and I have the exact same taste in music, he even likes the bands that I like but that The Boy used to hate. So at least I had someone who went to all the gigs with me and who I could laugh with.
The worst part of it all was that I completely broke down during Enjoy the Silence (Depeche Mode played at the festival) since it used to be 'our' song.

At the moment I'm in the apartment all by myself and it's all very empty and sad.
I promise I'll try and cheer up soon.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

3 comments :

Jim said...

Aawwww Sanna, sorry about your friend :(
I know, recently I went through the same thing with my past gf!
Certain places and songs bring it all back, she moved away but we kept in touch...not good, we both talked about our new relationships and that made it even tougher, better to move on without the updates! In the bigger cities like LA or London it seems easier to breakup and get lost in the crowd!

Nina Jaydee said...

that really sucks
but stay strong

Sunil said...

Hey don't be depress about it. If you lose one means their is opportunity to get another.

Sunil

Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step