Just Like Me

C. visited me over the weekend. It was really nice to be able to show off my City, which I now know I'm deeply in love with. It was nice to have an other person around, who makes me laugh and who's company I adore.

I still think about how things ended off with The Boy, I know that it will take a lot of time before all the emotions to simmer down. However, I've locked them aside in a dark coner of my heart. He do no longer have a say in my life. I still need to remind myslef that "You Don't Get To Break My Heart And Still Hold My Hand When I'm Crying"
It just doesn't work that way. Eventhough The Boy probably is the person who know me best, naturally the person best equipped to comfort me when I'm sad, it would be too heartbreaking and also very confusing. To have someone who has just hurt you, try to make you feel all better again.

I'm still feeling rather mixed up about it, now that the news have a few weeks on their neck I reckon it's time to meet up again and get some answers. I feel like I need about a table spoon more of closure for my recipe called 'Mending a broken heart'

At least I've got work and The Big Move to keep my mind off things.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments :

Sunil said...

Why you are so upset?
Why you think that nobody like you?

Sunil

Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step
.

Amber D. Mcnabb said...

I love that saying: you don't get to break my heart and still hold my hand when I am crying
I hope you are feeling better