Trapped in Strawberry Fields

I've just realized that I'm going to be trapped on the countryside for 24 more hours than what I expected. Kill Me Now.
Plus my trip to the city has been shortened by the same amount of time (after that I have to return to the countryside). But I guess that's just typical - you always wish you were at the place which you aren't.

And as you all know, I'm not the biggest fan of the countryside. So realizing that I'm not leaving here on Sunday evening, but on Monday afternoon is absolutely devastating.



Let me take you down,
'Cos I'm going to Strawberry Fields.
Nothing is real
And nothing to get hungabout.
Strawberry Fields forever.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments :

Jim said...

This account of feelings and places parallels my own transition of place and time!
I was raised and grew up little southern town in Mississippi in the United States.
After spending time in Los Angeles, it became a passion to go from the isolation,
boredom and frustration of the small town to the exciting, progressive, always
something too do place, LA!
Well after several years of living in LA, driving myself and tourists, dealing with
the crowds, incredible traffic jams, strange and difficult people x 10, sold out,
backed out, delayed and unforseen circumstances with so many opportunities
and so many people to do this and that and yada yada...Aaahhhh...let me out!!!
One day after all that #@&! I took off from work early, jumped in my car and
headed for the country, after over an hour in traffic to leave LA, there it was,
peace and quiet, open road. I pulled my car over and said hello to a cow,
parked my car and hiked around a mountain. Wow...I've got to do this more
often I thought and now continue these cathartic field trips with friends who
like myself love the city life but also gained appreciation for the natural,
unaffected world and the freedom to connect with both as desired!
"I think a "No" will mean a "Yes" but it's all wrong that is I think I disagree!"

Sunil said...

Amazing article. This is very philosophical. Writer relate strawberry with our life.

Sunil


Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step