Out Of The Blue

I've realized a wound on my back, it's about 2 inches long and a half inch wide. And I Have No Idea Where It Came From.
Utterly bizarre...
It looks a bit like a burn mark, but I can't for the life of me figure out in situation it could have been created.
It's like that scar about an inch long and very thin, that I found a couple of years ago on my leg and have no idea what situation would have created such a visible and clear scar.

"Do you ever hear things that aren't really there?"

Is there anyone else have experience similar incidents or is this, a for me, isolated phenomenon?

Share this:

CONVERSATION

3 comments :

Jim said...

Keep an eye on it (with the mirror) and see a doctor if doesn't heal or grows. That may be where tight clothing has irritated your skin. Light skinned people and those who live in sunny regions are more susceptible to skin cancer which I had on my back. Mine was dark like a mole but they can also appear as a reddish sore spot with irregular color and edges.
The spots may not be exposed to the sun but inherit the accumulative dosage of UV light.
If it is cancerous then the procedure to remove is simple outpatient surgery.
Not all bumps, cuts and bruises are obvious...just look at yourself often, it's a good habit!

Drizzle Kid said...

Will do!

Sunil said...

Yes I heard many time those things that are not really there. Sometimes they are really unbelievable

Sunil


Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step
.