Charlie Brown - Jared Evan

So I would recommend this song, by mr. Jared Evan. It is just something about the song that keeps catching on in my head. It is catchy and has a good hook, without being cheesy.





I get up too late
and I head to the class room
I'm wondering why
 I'm wasting my time
losing my mind
 everyday at school
they all laugh at me
 they say Charlie Brown
you're such a tragedy
Picking on me in the parking lot

just swallow your pride don't cough it up 


so I tell them hit the road, 
what are you coming at me for

to all the people that hear me
you could win the fight
but no matter where the wind blows
nothing ever goes my way


no they won't stop chasing me anyway

 anyway and this black cloud follows me
 everyday, everyday but I wont be
my own worst enemy, enemy
and bring me down 

I'm Charlie Brown 

This kid is an outcast

 always kicked out class they
 they point fingers and say how will he outlast 
inconsiderate
the teachers very omnipotent
they say that kids a problem where the fuck is his riddilin
uh, again and again i be stuck in these incidents
if hatred is the proof I can show you the evidence
and that's the type of world that all these kids is living in
so how could I give thanks when they all know where the giving is? 


so I tell them hit the road
what are your coming at me for

to all the people that hear me, you could win the fight
 but no matter where the wind blows

nothing ever goes my way

Nice try Charlie Brown!



Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments :