Kill Me

A song from the lovely Jared Evan, it's quite outspoken but it is something about it -  that is very catchy and really hits the spot.

It's free to download from his SoundCloud, so I recommend it!



Feel my pain, I got an addiction
She's a drug she be all in my system
Sort of like a fiend when we fuck be blowing and sniffing
And all I really need's a prescription

If she's weed, I can't smoke enough
She's like heroine and sex man, she's dope as fuck
And I ain't getting any better here
I'm still sick with illness, kill me cause everything will be forever clear
Ever since the pain I can never bare
I'm loosing my brain but she gives it to me everywhere

I'm addicted baby, so why don't you kill me?
You're a sickness baby, but I need you to heal me
I can't take this no more, I've been having withdrawal
I've been feeling so alone, so I need you to kill me, kill me

...

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments :