10 o'clock commuters

Normally, I get on the tube before the morning has rolled around to 8 am. However, the other day I overslept - like a stupid person and suddenly found myself on the tube with the just-before-10-am-start commuters and let me tell you they are a different breed from the ruffle of the 'push or be pushed' - 'as long as I get on the train' commuters of Early Risers.

Let's just say that this never happens on my normal train:

 1 
A man calmly sitting down, feet stretched across the aisle reading a book titled "Neuropsychology of the Amnestic Syndrome"

 2 
A girl serenely playing on her iPad, making a pattern of a edgy pink shape on top of some fluffy white clouds on a blue background, in what looked like an modern version of Paint.


The before 8 o'clock crowd has slightly lower ambitions - like reading the newspaper without having your arms folded together like an accordion or not standing with you face straight into a strangers armpit.

Aww.... Ambitions

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :