All friendly, no conviction

So you are very mysterious - you are really friendly with me and we do get on. We do see each other regularly because we have the same routines and in between that you do email me and I respond.


I've been hoping for you to ask me out. But when I think you are about to it is like you bottle it. I understand. However, the reason why I don't ask you out myself is very simple:

My last dating situation I was the porgressor so this time around: I want to wait for you, to make sure that you want it enough to brave it and ask me - rather than just accepting my offer because it is there.

However, this situation has its own shelf life and we are just on the fence regarding that. Give it another week it'll be too late. You have been playing it in limbo for way too long. You're slowly drifting into the friend zone. To be honest, if you had asked me out 4 weeks ago I would said yes. Now? I just feel like you didn't have enough conviction to take a chance on me.

To sum it up, I did hold a light for you - for a while. However, if you are not going act upon it is only so long that I make excuses for you.

At some stage I start taking personal, like it's my fault...

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :