Mind mess

A while back I wrote this about a boy:

I am so sick of you. In a way. You keep playing with my head - in a way I kind of wished that I knew what you were thinking. It would be so much easier than all of this analysing. But then when you are in a situation with someone where you are so wrapped up in analysing every encounter it clearly is not a functional situation.

This was my analysis then:
So what happens for me in these circumstances is that I just back off, because clearly all the over-analysing is not that good for my inner peace.

So when you then wait for a little and  start talking to me again. It doesn't really make me happy anymore - it just makes me annoyed.

This is my analysis now:
Clearly, this was still all up in my head. But looking back and I think this applies to all of us: We all wish we could be a little bit more clear cut in our analysis when we are in the eye of the storm.

Just imagine all the feelings/frustration we could have saved...

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :