Friday dream world

After two days of moderate to a lot of sunshine, something has happened...
I woke up and it felt like I was still in a dream world. It was extremely white outside, a foggy mist had surrounded the city and was lightly hugging the rooftops all around. While my omelette was spreading a lovely smell from the stove I was looking out the kitchen window. From my attic apartment I usually see the mountain at the other side of the town where the outskirts starts, pretty much I can view all the rooftops in the city from my kitchen window. But today I could not even see the rooftops at the end of the 110 yard long street I live on.
Something about this foggy mist that were placed like a lid over the city made the whole city feel a bit ghost like, it was all quite outside when I walk to the office and light drops from the mist started to create a veil over my hair and face.

The view from my kitchen window

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :