Schedule from hell

I have about a week left in Sweden in total. 3 days in this week (before Florence) and 4 days in next week (after Florence). I have a long long list of thins to do.

I need to go to the cobbler with two pair of heels
(make them fit for London pavements)

I need to go to the pharmacy
(stack up supplies that may not be available in London)

I need to go to the hairdresser
(I trust few people with my hair)

I need to send in some tax forms
(I would not want that as a dark cloud over me in London)

I need to get Skype figured out
(keep in touch with worried parents and The Boy)

I need to stack up on make up and beauty supplies
(why spend time looking for that in London?)

I need to figure out my friend´s British cellphone
(can be of use in London)

I need to wash a million piles of laundry
(why bring dirty clothes, when one can bring clean?)

And about a million more things, which I will remember when I wake up sweaty in horror from some nightmare where to do lists chase me up and down the avenue. HA

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :