Perfectly Put Together


Every once in a while, I will see this rare breed of people - those who are perfectly put together.

On the bus or on the tube. I will stare at them and try and find some kind of fault. A bit of make up that's not properly put on. Some dirt on their shoes. A tear in their scarf. A stain on their throusers. A strand of hair out of place.

The more I look, the more I realise that everything is in place. How come? Most of the time, when you look at people there will be something out of place, something a little bit disheveled, something that could have been better put together.

Then I think to myself - does anyone any look at me and think that I am perfectly put together?

Do you see these kind people? 
Do you think someone has looked at you at some point and thought that you were perfectly put together? 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :