Saturday in Pictures

Here's my Saturday in some pictures and sentences:

Woke up to the sun just rising over London, a very crisp morning.

Breakfast: Coffee, Porridge with Blueberries and some dried fruit & nuts.

Sorted through and did some laundry, accidentally mixed together clean & dirty laundry.
Spent 10 minutes doing the 'sniff test' on 2 dozen socks - not pleasant.

Went to the gym for a workout. In the moment of writing this I am struggling to type.
Hello to the soreness I'll have tomorrow!

Lunch: Water, Grapefruit and 2 boiled eggs.

Counted a number of coins and went to cash them in at the bank.

After doing some errands (including the bank) came home and spent some time working.
By my laptop I had some coffee and a candle. 

 Dinner: Roasted Sweet Potato Chips and Garlic Yoghurt Dip.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :