High Ambitions 2

"You catch more flies with honey than vinegar"

Back to being detailed focused and having an subconscious ability of putting those who do not share this trait on the spot. I have realised that I drive a very hard line - I expect people to function like me and work the way that I do.
Wrong, the world does not work like this.
Therefore, I have come to realise that I need to figure out a positive way to drive someone else to deliver what I want. If I want to work successfully with someone, I really should not be so quick to judge them - even if I do this subconsciously and sometimes only catch myself out doing this after it has already happened. I really should try to, and I am really trying to, have more empathy and try to identify with the fact that we all work in different ways. I am trying to learn what kind of "honey" strategies I can implement.


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :