The friend who disappeared

We all have friends that we see less frequently, some that we might only see every 6 months for a quick catch up.

One of these friends in my life has completely disappered. He has always been bad at keeping in contact, bad at responding to emails or texts. But lately he has just disappeared completely - he does not respond to any forms of commincations. It's sad really because I would actually want to be friends with him. He has disappeared before - but I really believe that this time is the last time.

Why do I even care to want to be friends with someone who doesn't even care enough to respond to a text message or email?

At one point you just have to say:

"Enough is enough. I don't need this anymore, from now on you are just the one who disappeared."

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :