Strange Stranger

I was on the tube today (underground trains a.k.a. subway for all you lovely Americans) and I noticed the strangest behavior from this guy sitting directly opposite to me.

Looks
Late 20's or early 30's, well dressed suit with a waist long winter jacket paired with nice leather shoes and short brown hair. Very well dress run of the mill working guy traveling home from the city.

Strange Behaviour 1
The guy sits down, holding a free newspaper, he sits down with his legs fairly wide spread appart. Nothing strange with that - loads of guys do this. But then he rolls up the newspaper like you would if you were to smack a bee with it and then he proceeds to jiggle it in - so that it is stuck between his situation and the seat, there is stand sticking out. All I could think to myself was:

"Penis Complex?"

Strange Behaviour 2
He keeps chewing on this chewing gum, but not like a normal person would. But with his mouth firmly open with every chew of if I can clearly see the majority of the chewing gum sliding across his bottom lip and every little flourish of his tongue. All I could think to myself was:
"I hope he drops it out of his mouth!"

Strange Behaviour 3
Like he hadn't drawn enough attention to that area, he then starts to rest his hand (not in a touching way, may need to be pointed out) directly onto his crotch area. Like he is discreetly trying to adjust his situation  without anyone noticing but with a massive newspaper pointer I can not say that I understand his logic. All I could think to myself was:
"Haven't you drawn enough attention to that area?"

The joys of commuting on the tube.



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :