I like him, but it won't work out.





So I've had this guy in my life for a while - who I kind of like.
He's sweet, we get along even though we don't know each other that well. We have a lot of things in common.

We first met last summer when I went back to home and then I saw him again for Chirstmas. I was almost hoping that it would be awkward or different. Giving me a way to shut it down. But it was really nice to see him again, it's just so simple.

The only problem is that we live in different countries, so it feels like I shouldn't invest too much into it. I think that we both feel like this, the way it goes... We talk, go for coffee when I'm in the country. But it's like we both know that it won't develop into anything. Because we live in different countries...

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :