Friday night

Lazy Sunday, or it could have been. But I'm going to the gym later on.

I went to this party on Friday. One of my friends is currently studying philosophy at Uni and his course mates were having a party in their flat. So he asked me to tag along (bribed with a bottle of wine, I went along with it). It was strange. It was like stepping into the past 10 year into the future. I'll explain:

When we were 15 years old we all used to hang out in this public park on weekend nights. Everyone was wearing black and red striped clothing and the more makeup/dark hair/piercings you had the cooler you were. This was all cool and fun then. But we grew out of it and started to go to legal/illegal clubs, started drinking wine instead of beer and started to wear other types of clothing as well.
But these people at the party... It was like they hadn't change since they were 15 years old. They've just gotten 10 years older. It was a bit sad, I'll have to tell you.
Not because they still got that sense of fashion/style, it was sad because they seemed to still act/think/behave like 15 years old.
It was all a bit strange.

Anyway, you should listen to Metronomy and be happy, that's what I'm doing (if you add drinking coffee to the equation)

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :