The Morning After The Night Before

I wake up, feeling slightly sweaty and shaking. Do I have a fever? No, I'm just hungover. As the alcohol is leaving my body, panic is raising up. I throw myself out of bed and go for a hunt around my room.

Do I have my keys? Check. 
Do I have my phone? Check. 
Do I have my purse? Check.

Then plop myself back on the bed. Initial panic over I try to fall back asleep. But it's impossible, I start recapping what happened the night before. The big party and try to pinpoint where my memory starts going foggy. Then it strikes me - did I drunk dial anyone yesterday?

Phone? No phone calls
Texts? A few dodgy texts to an old friend
Facebook? Fuck, a few really embarrassing messages on there
Twitter? Nothing thankfully

A quick sweep of untagging of pictures and a long hot shower, make me feel slightly better.

So big boozy night out, the anxiety the next morning. Is it really worth it?


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :