Sunrise, Sunset, Skyline


So I love the view from my window. I find myself more fascinated with the sunrise and the skyline than anyone else I know. It's just something about the sky and its colours that keeps me in a grip.

I can wake up and find the sky looking like this, it's so beautiful and it always starts my day off right.


Five minutes later, the sky has developed into this! Taking my breath away.

The next morning when I wake up around the same time the sky looks like this!


The beauty of the sky, the sunrise and sunset and the changing colours will always hold me amazed. How it can change so quickly, be so dramatic and how it can be a completely different colour palette the next morning - is just one of the true beauties of the world. That unfortunately most people seem to forget about.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :