An unexpected guest

Living with housemates, you will discover every once in a while - that there is a houseguest in the house that you didn't expect.

Sometimes they are talkative and friendly. Sometimes they just prefer to spend time with the person they actually came to see.

Last weekend my housemate had two houseguest over. Normally, when there are houseguest around I don't really mind it. I just go about my normal routines and don't act any differently.

This time, I found myself caring ever so slightly what I looked like. I found myself staying in the communal areas for the chance of a chat. I found myself staying up way past my normal bed time talking to this houseguest.

Why did I do that? Am I so starved for good company that I will change my behaviour in order to have a chance of getting it?

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :