Liking your work colleague

So I'm coming up the last week of my old job. Before I go on to bigger and better things (hopefully) and there is this guy that I work with. I kind of like him.

I don't really know how much I like him. Whether I want to be his friend or if I actually fancy him. But I doubt that we will ever find out, as I am too stubborn to ask if we can hang out outside of work.

I guess that it would be up to him whether he will ask me or not. Just a week left and the window of opportunity is shrinking...

I know I won't ask him, and I doubt that he will ask me. So what is the point? Of him holding my gaze a little bit too long, for coming down and talking to me. For acting like maybe he is interested? Is he just nice and I'm over interpreting the situation. Or is there something small simmering there? Even if there is I doubt that it will ever amount to anything.

The summary of pointless, the small shiver of something being crushed before it is even developed.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :